LOGISTICS and PACKING
In the field of transportation, logistics and supply chain, it is of special importance, so BituCo group has tried to update and diversify the packaging and provide various solutions in the field of logistics to obtain the highest level of customer satisfaction.
|180(Kg) new steel drum||200 and 220(Kg) new steel drum||IBC||bulk||Jumbo Bag(kg)||20 Liters|
|Transit cargo||Flexi Tank||1000||250 or 300|
|Bitumen Emulsion Anionic||–||exist||exist||exist||exist||–||–||exist|
|Bitumen Emulsion cationic||–||exist||exist||exist||exist||–||–||exist|
180(Kg) new steel drum
- The steel drums with black appearance, each drum has a lids on the top side.
- dimension of drums :
|Dia. of drums||Height of drums||Dia. Of cap lid|
|50± 0.5 cm||98± 0.5 cm||16± 0.2 cm|
200 and 220(Kg) new steel drum
- dimension of drums :
|Dia. of drums||Height of drums||Dia. Of lid|
|58± 0.2 cm||89± 0.5 cm||18± 0.5 cm|
- Protective polyethylene tanks with different capacities are used to store and carry different liquids. The IBC tank usually has a pallet attached to the bottom of the tank, this makes IBCs easy to move with a traditional forklift and also has a connected nozzle. It is forward and allows you to drain your fluids quickly.
- These containers have a liquid capacity of 1000 liters (264 gallons).
These 20 ton industrial bags in 40, 20 foot containers are suitable for carrying bulk and liquid cargoes. Flexi tanks are made of nylon / polyurethane composite materials. Since the flexi tank bags are disposable, you will not need to clean the tanks after loading, and the capacity of carrying liquids in flexi tanks is between 16000 to 24000 liters.
Bitumen transport tanks are generally made in the form of elliptical cylinders and sometimes bean-shaped cylinders. The capacity of these tanks is designed in car tanks from 8 to 18 thousand liters and in trailer tanks from 23 to 30 thousand liters. The iron sheet used in the construction of these tanks is black iron sheet st37 and st52 in thicknesses of 3 and 4 mm. These tankers are in the form of rear discharge, which is done with a discharge valve. 10 inches in length is approximately 11 to 12. The inlet of this pipe is the rear of the tanker and the outlet is the upper and front part of the tanker.
- Large bags are made of sacks with suitable flexibility, the inner layer of which is made of nano nylon. Generally, these play bags can withstand high temperatures and the loading temperature in these bags is up to 120 ° C and the melting point is below 200 ° C. The nylon melting temperature and loading temperature can also be designed based on the loading conditions.
Capacity of bitumen jumbo bags
- Jumbo bag bitumen is usually produced in capacities of 250 kg and 1 ton, which is produced in the form of 1 ton and with the following dimensions:
- Dimensions of jumbo bag bitumen 250 kg or 300 kg:
Gallon 20 liters:
The gallons have a sealed lid and have been tested for durability and sealing, and their quality may also be.
|20 liters||Container volume|
|293mm*245mm*385mm||Length* Width* Height|
|Washer foam||Sealing system|
|According to the order||Variety of colors|